What we do every time we visit
- Counter tops and backsplash cleaned
- Sink and sink fixtures scrubbed, disinfected and shined
- Outside of kitchen appliances (oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove top)
- Inside and outside of microwave scrubbed, disinfected
- Small appliances wiped and disinfected
- Empty or load the dishwasher, depending on the need when we arrive
- Sweep and damp mop floor
- Fingerprints removed from all woodwork, door frames and switch plates
- Wash or dust table and chairs
- Vanity top cleaned
- Vanity Mirror cleaned
- Sink and sink fixtures thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and rinsed
- Re-hang towels neatly
- Commode disinfected inside and out.
- Tub and tile shower tile
- Sweep and damp mop floors
- Trash emptied
THROUGHOUT ENTIRE HOME:
- Polish wood furniture (your choice of Pledge, Old English, Lemon Oil, Endust, Dry Dust or Damp Dusting
- Pick up/straighten up
- Clean glass top tables
- Clean glass front television screens
- Feather dust picture frames, ceiling fans, window sills , baseboards and mini-blinds,
- Empty all trash
- Make beds and change linens, when you leave out clean linens on the foot of the bed
- Sweep and damp mop entryway
- Vacuum furniture
- Vacuum carpet and area rugs
- Vacuum hardwood floors using an electric sweeper with soft brush
- Damp mopping of hardwood floors available upon request
- Clean entry window
- Clean patio door window
Included in our basic package:
All hard surfaces such as laminate, hardwood, marble, vinyl and ceramic tile floors are dust mopped and vacuumed, all carpet and area rugs are vacuumed, all area rugs are picked up and cleaned and mopped underneath, wait till dry, hand brushed and put back down (for the exception for large area rugs) all ceramic and vinyl floors are wet mopped using a micro fiber mop head, all laminate and hardwood flooring are damp mopped using a micro fiber mop head.
We can clean underneath any furniture that has a clearance of more than 2 inches that’s set on any hard surfaces such as laminate, hardwood, marble, vinyl and ceramic tile floors. We also clean underneath any movable furniture such chairs, rocking chairs, recliners and end tables. We can not clean underneath any furniture, such as a sectional couch or recliner that are hooked together, and beds that have storage containers underneath them. We do not move or clean behind TV or computer stands that have a bundle of cords behind them, because of accidental disconnects.
We treat for mold and mildew each time we come.
What are the most common locations for mildew to grow?
Mildew often grows in bathrooms and other locations in the house because there is a combination of poor ventilation, moisture and food sources (i.e., body oil, soap scum, paint and oxygen). In the bathroom, mildew can grow anywhere: in grout, in shower tracking, on windowsills, on the ceiling and under the sink.
Why does mildew grow in the caulk & grout in my shower and on the ceiling?
Mildew grows in grout because it is a porous surface that can be constantly wet. Mildew is also often found on bathroom ceilings because of poor ventilation and a ready supply of food and moisture. In addition, mildew can grow behind caulk if its watertight seal has been broken. Unfortunately once mildew moves behind the caulk, it is hard to penetrate with a cleaner. If this is the case, you should get professional cleaning assistance.
What can I do to prevent mildew from growing?
Mildew needs moisture, a source of nutrition and the right temperature to grow. To prevent mildew from growing, you need to improve ventilation in your bathroom by installing a fan or opening a window.
We recommend that you have your carpet, floor tile and grout cleaned by professional cleaner once in every 12 to 18 months.Included in the deep cleaning service:In addition to our basic cleaning tasks we have also added a deep cleaning check list. This check list will help you see the deep cleaned areas that were addressed each time we clean. Deep cleaning generally takes 2 to 4 times longer and it will be done on a rotating basis. For example, you have a ceiling fan that is covered with dust and stuck on dirt. A basic cleaning will not clean the fan with a regular dusting. The fan blades will need to be hand washed and then the light fixture taken apart and washed and dried. After this is done the ceiling fan will not need to be deep cleaned the next few visits. We can then concentrate on another area that needs to be deep cleaned. By doing this rotating deep cleaning we keep your house deep cleaned all year round.